Nigeria Football Federation has confirmed that the country’s Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Lesotho will be held at Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos state.
In a Twitter post by Super Eagles, the team will take on the Crocodiles (Lesotho) in Group L’s last game on Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Super Eagles have remained unbeaten in all four games played in their group so far, winning two of the games and drawing the other two. They are also a point ahead of Benin Republic.
Three days earlier, the three-time African champions would face Benin Republic at the Stade Charles de Gaulle in Porto-Novo.
Meanwhile, Sierra Leone are third with just three points from the same number of games, while Lesotho who sit at the base of the table with two points must win their remaining two games convincingly to stand a chance of qualifying for 2022 Afcon billed for Cameroon.
Should Nigeria, 2013 AFCON Champions qualify for Cameroon 2022, that will be their 19th appearance at the finals since their debut in Ghana 1963 which they crashed out in the preliminary round.
They have however lifted the Cup on three different occasions. The victory came in South Africa in 2013 after defeating Burkina Faso 1-0 in the final.
The 33rd edition of the biennial tournament was due to begin in Cameroon on January 9, 2021, but was pushed back to January 2022 due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic across the continent.
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Watch Zinny in “Freaky At Night” Visuals
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria Records 8,439 Side Effects, Says NPHCDA
- COVID-19: Nigeria Records 67 New Cases, No Death In Four Days
- Omawumi is giving her fans some “Bullshit”
- PSG wait for ‘happier’ Neymar to sign contract extension
- Ahmed Musa promise to lead Kano Pillars to win NPFL title
- Waje Releases “Heart Season” EP
- Villarreal 2-1 Dinamo Zagreb (3-1 agg): Emery to face Arsenal as Moreno helps secure semi-final spot
- Slavia Prague 0-4 Arsenal (1-5 agg): Gunners set up Emery reunion after first-half blitz
- Manchester United 2-0 Granada (4-0 agg): Cavani landmark strike as semi-final awaits
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News3 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
News4 months ago
Buhari Reportedly plots retirement of southern Police AIG to clear paths for another IG from northern region
Articles4 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos3 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities3 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
News2 years ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Entertainment News4 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World
Celebrities3 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes