The Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, has signed an Executive Order to back the Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme.
Osinbajo signed the Executive Order during the formal launch of the VAIDS scheme at the Presidential villa, Abuja.
Speaking during the signing, the Acting President said the new initiative is targeted at increasing tax awareness and compliance, as well as grant tax payers a time-limited opportunity to regularise their tax status without penalty.
BREAKING: Osinbajo signs Executive Order on asset declaration
Osinbajo noted that the scheme which will be jointly executed by the Federal and State Governments, would concentrate on the obligations of all Nigerian companies and citizens to pay their taxes, wherever their income is earned.
The signing of the Executive Order was witnessed by the Minister of Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeosun, Governors of Ogun, Kaduna, and Zamfara among others.
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Leicester 1-0 Southampton: Iheanacho strike ends 52-year wait for Foxes
- Watch Zinny in “Freaky At Night” Visuals
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria Records 8,439 Side Effects, Says NPHCDA
- COVID-19: Nigeria Records 67 New Cases, No Death In Four Days
- Omawumi is giving her fans some “Bullshit”
- PSG wait for ‘happier’ Neymar to sign contract extension
- Ahmed Musa promise to lead Kano Pillars to win NPFL title
- Waje Releases “Heart Season” EP
- Villarreal 2-1 Dinamo Zagreb (3-1 agg): Emery to face Arsenal as Moreno helps secure semi-final spot
- Slavia Prague 0-4 Arsenal (1-5 agg): Gunners set up Emery reunion after first-half blitz
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News3 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
News4 months ago
Buhari Reportedly plots retirement of southern Police AIG to clear paths for another IG from northern region
Articles4 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos3 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities3 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
News2 years ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Entertainment News4 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World
Celebrities3 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes