Actress Adesua Etomi – “I Would Love To Win An Oscar”
In recent interview with Wolverhampton‘s magazine WLV Life, Soon to Wed Actress, Adesua Etomi reveals why she returned to Nigeria after her stay in the UK.
Not limited to that, she also discussed the things she finds rewarding about acting, and, ultimately, her goals.
Described her experience, studying in the university, Adesua Etomi said:
“It is the foundation upon which my career has been built.
The actress had for a long time known she wanted to be in the arts, wanting to be become an actor but also wanting a course that would focus not only on the practical side of the arts, but also on the theoretical side, too.
On moving to Nigeria, Adesua said she had planned, when she left the UK, to stay only for 3 months.
But she arrived in Nigeria and fell in love with the budding film industry, and wanted to be known as one of the people who helped shape it.
Everything boils down to love, she said. Love for the arts, love for Nollywood, and love for Nigeria.
Adesua said her proudest achievement so far has been winning the Best Actress in a Drama award for the movie, “Falling,” at the 2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.
Of course, like every other actor, Adesua would love to win an Oscar.
“I would love the opportunity to put Nigeria and the UK on the map,”
Waking up to a job she loves every single day is the most rewarding part of her job, she added.
“It is a blessing because not many people get the privilege to do what they’re passionate about every day and get paid for it.”
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Do You Think We Would Dare Attack Yahaya Bello, Knowing He Is A Violent Man? – SDP Campaign Member
- Charly Boy Reveals President Tinubu’s ‘Real Age’, Discloses Old Document
- Why I Hung Out With Barcelona Stars -Rema
- Burna Boy Has An Edge Over Davido, Wizkid & Others With Incredible Feat In London
- Davido Had His 2023 Mercedes-Maybach Worth N447 Million Delivered To Him
- Return Government Properties – Abia State Government Sends Stern Warning To Predecessors
- Reactions As Manchester City Bags Another Trophy
- Asisat Oshoala Wins Second Women’s Champions League Title With Barcelona
- Real Madrid Puts An End Eden Hazard’s Contract
- ‘I Wish That Every Place Was Safe’- Taylor Swift States Her Support For LGBTQ+ In Passionate Pride Month Speech
Entertainment News6 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
News2 years ago
Buhari Reportedly plots retirement of southern Police AIG to clear paths for another IG from northern region
Business News1 year ago
Air Peace Introduces Priority Boarding For Military Personnel
Articles6 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos5 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Videos3 years ago
New Video: KingTurun – Jaiye
Entertainment News6 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World
Celebrities5 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant