Super Eagles star Ahmed Musa has won the league title with Al Nassr in Saudi Arabia. Al Nassr got their hands on the 2018-2019 Saudi professional League title after a 2-1 win over Al Batin on Thursday, May 16.
The win ensures that Al Nassr maintain their spot at the top of the table with a one-point lead over second place Al Hilal.
Musa who joined Al Nassr last summer from Leicester City was on from the start in the game but was taken off in the 63rd minute.
The Nigeria international played 24 league games this season and scored seven goals which helped Al Nassr to the league title.
This is Musa’s fourth career title win after the three he won in Russia with CSKA Moscow. In total, the 26-year-old now has five club titles to his name.
For Nigeria, he won the U20 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) title and AFCON titles.
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Saadat Talks About Her Top 10 Most Loved Music Videos On Episode 2 Of “Lifestyle With Saa”
- Jordyn Woods Moves Belongings Out Of Kylie Jenner’s Guest House
- New Video: Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care
- Gareth Bale demands £15m to leave Real Madrid
- Manchester City Captain, Vincent Kompany confirms leaving club
- EPL Introduces New Rules For 2019/2020 Season
- Runtown Announces New EP, Tradition
- Pastime Multi Global Nigeria Presents “Pastime Gaming Competition 2019”
- New Music: M’Dee – Calling You
- Griezmann Booed By Atletico Madrid Supporters in Final Appearance
Top Posts & Pages
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Celebrities12 months ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Photos1 year ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities1 year ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
News6 months ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Community7 months ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!
Entertainment News8 months ago
2Pac Isn’t Dead I helped Him Fake His Death – British Man