Amazon announced on Monday, its plan to deliver packages faster for its customers.
The company made an offer to its employees, telling them to quit their jobs and it’ll help them start a business delivering Amazon packages.
Amazon says it’ll cover up to $10,000 in startup costs for interested employees, adding that it will also pay them three months’ worth of their salary.
TIME reports that the program started last year and it’s part of the company’s plan to launch an independent Amazon delivery business.
More than 200 Amazon delivery businesses have been created since the program was launched, according to Amazon’s vice president of global delivery services, John Felton.
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Profitable sports betting becomes real for everyone
- Saadat Talks About Her Top 10 Most Loved Music Videos On Episode 2 Of “Lifestyle With Saa”
- Jordyn Woods Moves Belongings Out Of Kylie Jenner’s Guest House
- New Video: Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care
- Gareth Bale demands £15m to leave Real Madrid
- Manchester City Captain, Vincent Kompany confirms leaving club
- EPL Introduces New Rules For 2019/2020 Season
- Runtown Announces New EP, Tradition
- Pastime Multi Global Nigeria Presents “Pastime Gaming Competition 2019”
- New Music: M’Dee – Calling You
Top Posts & Pages
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Celebrities12 months ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Photos1 year ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities1 year ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
News6 months ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Community7 months ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!
Entertainment News8 months ago
2Pac Isn’t Dead I helped Him Fake His Death – British Man