Arsenal have finally decided to sell striker, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, amid interest from Manchester United.
According to The Times, the Gunners are willing to sell the Gabonese international if they get at least £56million offer for the attacker.
This is coming after Aubameyang had said “yes” to a switch to Manchester United.
Aubameyang has been linked with a shock move from Arsenal to United in the past few days.
Man United identified Aubameyang as a perfect replacement for Romelu Lukaku should the Belgian leave this summer for Inter Milan.
Aubameyang scored 22 Premier League goals for Unai Emery’s side last season.
The 30-year-old also netted eight goals for the North London in the Europa League last term.
He joined the Emirates club 18 months ago from Borussia Dortmund.
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- New Music: Chris Khalifa – Keep Your Money
- New Music: Yommy – Buzz (EP)
- Federal Government Charges Omoyele Sowore with Treasonable Felony & Money Laundering
- Bella Alubo Confirms Ycee’s Story About Tinny Entertainment
- Burna Boys Boo, Steflon Don Flashes ‘Engagement Ring’
- Maddison Strike Helps Leicester Come From Behind To Beat Tottenham
- Egyptians Protest Against President Fattah Al-Sisi
- Magnificent Man City crush Watford 8 – 0
- Flood Submerges Over 150 Communities in Kogi State
- Trump, Biden spar over Ukraine after whistleblower complaint
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Celebrities1 year ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Photos2 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
News10 months ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities2 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport9 months ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Community11 months ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!