Barcelona Board of Directors has approved the closure of the accounts for the 2016/17 season.
Results from the year show a record income in club history of €708 million.
According to information posted on the club website yesterday, the figure is €13 million higher than what was originally budgeted, while net after tax profit is €18 million.
“The Board have naturally viewed the final figures in a positive light, not just because the said growth is not only in line with the Club’s Strategic Plan to reach €1billion million by 2021, but also because of the operating result”, the club said.
“The €24.5 million reduction in the club’s debt means it is now at €247 million while the EBITDA ratio is at 1.99, well within the limit of 2.25 set by the statutes”.
Barcelona added that in last season, payment of salaries to players amounted to 66% of the club’s total expenditure.
Forbes recently placed FC Barcelona as the fourth most valuable sports club in the world at €3.64 billion.
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Watch Zinny in “Freaky At Night” Visuals
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria Records 8,439 Side Effects, Says NPHCDA
- COVID-19: Nigeria Records 67 New Cases, No Death In Four Days
- Omawumi is giving her fans some “Bullshit”
- PSG wait for ‘happier’ Neymar to sign contract extension
- Ahmed Musa promise to lead Kano Pillars to win NPFL title
- Waje Releases “Heart Season” EP
- Villarreal 2-1 Dinamo Zagreb (3-1 agg): Emery to face Arsenal as Moreno helps secure semi-final spot
- Slavia Prague 0-4 Arsenal (1-5 agg): Gunners set up Emery reunion after first-half blitz
- Manchester United 2-0 Granada (4-0 agg): Cavani landmark strike as semi-final awaits
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News3 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
News4 months ago
Buhari Reportedly plots retirement of southern Police AIG to clear paths for another IG from northern region
Articles4 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos3 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities3 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
News2 years ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Entertainment News4 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World
Celebrities3 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes