It looks like Beyoncé and Jay-Z have officially cut off all ties with Kanye West. The Carters have announced that they will not work with anyone who has worked with West or his wife, Kim Kardashian.
A source close to Bey and Jay has revealed that they are going to distance themselves from people who work with their friends-turned-enemies, Kardashian and her husband.
“They’re telling friends they won’t work with anyone who’s worked with Kim and Kanye. And they’re threatening to expose each other’s secrets. This feud could bring down one or both couples,” the source told In Touch.
One of Kardashian and West’s closest friends revealed that Kim would be “desperate” for Beyoncé’s friendship. Although, she no longer felt that way once Jay-Z attacked Kanye on his song, Kill Jay-Z, from his album, 4:44.
“[Kim]’s furious – she wants revenge. Kim says this is war,” the insider added.
Once West discovered he was backstabbed by his former best friend, he removed all of his music from Tidal. Now, Jay-Z is taking legal action toward West and “is threatening to sue over breach of contract and Kanye’s ready to sue back.”
Jay-Z and Kanye were so close, they did a joint album together called Watch the Throne, which came out in 2011. Although, in 2014, their friendship went haywire once the Carters did not show up at Kardashian and West’s wedding.
Kanye recently pulled a trigger toward the Carters by dissing Beyoncé during one his shows from his Saint Pablo tour.
The beef between the Carters and Wests has been ongoing and potentially may never end. It is safe to say that Kanye and Kim’s children, Saint, one, and North, four, will not be growing up with the Carter children, Blue Ivy, five, and twins Sir and Rumi, who are one month old.
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Leicester 1-0 Southampton: Iheanacho strike ends 52-year wait for Foxes
- Watch Zinny in “Freaky At Night” Visuals
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Nigeria Records 8,439 Side Effects, Says NPHCDA
- COVID-19: Nigeria Records 67 New Cases, No Death In Four Days
- Omawumi is giving her fans some “Bullshit”
- PSG wait for ‘happier’ Neymar to sign contract extension
- Ahmed Musa promise to lead Kano Pillars to win NPFL title
- Waje Releases “Heart Season” EP
- Villarreal 2-1 Dinamo Zagreb (3-1 agg): Emery to face Arsenal as Moreno helps secure semi-final spot
- Slavia Prague 0-4 Arsenal (1-5 agg): Gunners set up Emery reunion after first-half blitz
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News3 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
News4 months ago
Buhari Reportedly plots retirement of southern Police AIG to clear paths for another IG from northern region
Articles4 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos3 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities3 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
News2 years ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Entertainment News4 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World
Celebrities3 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes