Blac Chyna has been granted a restraining order against her ex, Rob Kardashian, after going to court Monday morning to make her case.
Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner James E. Blancarte issued the order pending a hearing set for Aug. 8, according to the Associated Press. Blancarte did not detail what the restraining order restrictions would entail at the brief hearing.
He said his primary concern was Kardashian and Chyna’s infant daughter, Dream.
“First and foremost, I want to thank the judge for granting me this restraining order to protect me and I want to (get) back to co-parenting Dream,” Chyna said outside the courthouse.
Chyna’s attorney, Lisa Bloom, said she was was prompted to seek the order when Chyna, 29, hired her after Kardashian, 30, went on a social media tirade Wednesday, posting graphic nude photos of her.
Before going to court, Chyna and Bloom appeared on Good Morning America in a pre-recorded interview where they discussed their intentions and reasons for going to court.
“Here in California, it’s a crime, it’s a civil wrong,” Bloom said about Kardashian’s explicit posts. “It’s also domestic abuse, which allows us to go in immediately and get domestic violence restraining orders to protect Chyna.”
Chyna said it was “very hurtful” that none of the Kardashians reached out to her in the wake of the drama, disputing her ex-fiancé’s comments that she used their engagement solely for fame. “I was already Blac Chyna before the Kardashians,” she said. “Nobody was out to make a baby out of spite.”
Kardashian did not appear in court, but his attorney, Robert Shapiro, was there.
After the hearing, Shapiro said, “We apologize and have offered our regrets for what has taken place in the last few days,”
He said the former couple remain focused on their daughter, who he said is currently being cared for by Kardashian.
“They’re working this out among themselves as good parents,” said Shapiro, who added that Kardashian agreed to the issuance of a temporary restraining order.
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Bill Clinton charges Nigerian govt to dialogue with #EndSARS protesters
- Nigerian govt owes road contractors N392bn —Fashola
- Skales Lends his Voice to the #EndSARS Protest with New single Titled “Tell Us”
- Nigeria is murdering its citizens – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Zidane calls for calm after Real Madrid stunned by Shakhtar Donetsk
- UK Announces Closure Of Visa Application Centres In Nigeria
- Real Madrid 2-3 Shakhtar Donetsk: Visitors survive ‘nightmare’ to stun LaLiga champions
- United Nations Calls For End To Attack On Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria
- I am embarrassed to have ever supported this bunch of senseless leaders – Gov. Ganduje’s Daughter
- We’re compiling evidences to ensure trial of COAS Tukur Buratai before the International Criminal Court – Femi Falana
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News3 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles3 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos3 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities2 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
News2 years ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities3 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport2 years ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Entertainment News3 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World