Bournemouth have completed the signing of Liverpool defender Nathaniel Clyne on loan until the end of the season.
Nathaniel Clyne has struggled with injury and played only five games throughout last season.
He has made two starts in five appearances this term and is behind Trent Alexander-Arnold in the pecking order at Anfield.
“I’m really excited by this opportunity. It’s great chance for me to come and play football,” Clyne said.
“It’s a great club with a great story. I can’t wait to get going.”
Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe added: “Naturally, he wants to play football and is very keen to bring his attributes to the team. We’re excited about what he can deliver for us.”
The Cherries completed the £19m signing of England striker Dominic Solanke from Liverpool on Friday.
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- New Music: Olawale Kentucky – Kokoka ft. Boy Combination
- New Music: Bordegga – African Woman (Prod By Spells)
- UK government sets date for first post-Brexit budget
- Sanwo-Olu Declares State of Emergency on Dilapidated Roads in Lagos
- Rohr looks at positives as Brazil force Nigeria to 1-1 draw
- Portugal 3-0 Luxembourg: Silva, Ronaldo and Guedes on target in comfortable outing
- Iceland 0-1 France: Giroud makes Iceland pay the penalty
- Czech Republic 2-1 England: Comeback win denies Three Lions Euro 2020 qualification
- New Muisic: i-Cent – Big Man
- Injured Lloris out of action for club, country till next year
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Celebrities1 year ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Photos2 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
News11 months ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities2 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Community12 months ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!
Entertainment News1 year ago
2Pac Isn’t Dead I helped Him Fake His Death – British Man