Broke guy drags slay queen for Living Off men On twitter
A Twitter user, Ayo FBI, has dragged Slay Queens alleged to be using their vagina to make money. He mentioned this in a series of comments.
As opposed to putting pressure on broke guys due to an interest to get money, the narrator who seemed to be aggrieved shared some reproachful comments aimed at encouraging a desire to work hard.
According to Ayo FBI, the dependence on guys for financial support should be discouraged. He in turn preached an interest in self development in a message to the Slay Queens.
“You will never see girls with their own money set useless standards. They will never tell you entering bus makes you a broke man.
“They will never drag you for not being able to afford to buy them what they cant afford to buy for themselves But Awon Oni pata gigan must complain.
“I always say it, you guys need to do better. Don’t make this packaged broke girls Lord over your lives and give the power to put you under undue pressure just because they have a vagina.
“Meet women who work and have their own money, date them, make friends with them.
“The most annoying thing is, these poor dirty girls are the quickest to broke shame guys. Oh ye entitled pieces of shits, get a life and get a job.
“Work and earn your own money Lmao go out into corporate world and see what your mates are doing slay queen.
“Say NO To Broke girls today, tomorrow and forever my Gs.
“Yes we are broke, but NO, we don’t live off people. We are not looking for who will buy us iPhone because we have penis.
“We pay our own rent, we don’t look for who to take us to expensive places for instagram and Snapchat updates. You too work and earn you own money slay mama,” writes Ayo FBI in comments expressed on Tuesday, March 6, 2018.
The conversation surrounding Slay Mamas has gathered widespread attention due to their special interest in a relationship that offers a huge financial benefits.
Some ladies have made this a factor before considering a romance.
Guys, you must earn N27 million per month to marry this slay queen
A South African lady has taken to Twitter to list attributes she expects from a would-be husband and one of them includes one who earns a sum of N27 million as monthly income.
The slay queen tweeted her requirement on Sunday, February 25, 2018
She would have her future partner who must reside in either Pretoria or Joburg own an apartment and a personal business, drive a 2-door car and must be between the 21 to 29 age group.
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Nigerian Court Pronounces Judgement On Chinese Nationals And Sends Them To Prison Over Corruption
- Court Orders Abia State Government Bank Accounts Be Frozen
- Sex-for-marks: ICPC Prosecutes TASUED Lecturer
- Pope Set To Be Discharged From Hospital On Saturday: Vatican
- English Football Club Giants, Manchester United Are In Debt Of Almost £1bn, New Figures Reveal
- Claim Of Plans to Put In Place Interim Govt Is A Ploy By DSS To Arrest Opposition Members Before May 29 – Atiku
- ‘I Went To My Car And Cried’ – Patrice Evra Discloses His Emotional Reaction To France’s Defeat by Argentina In The 2022 World Cup Final
- ‘Real Housewives Of Orange County’ Alum, Meghan King Tried Dating Women To ‘Explore’ Her Sexuality
- Circtop.com: A Secure and Reliable Crypto Trading Platform for Passive Income
- Raz B features Moyo Payne on Brand New Single “Dat Same boy (DSB)”
Entertainment News5 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
News2 years ago
Buhari Reportedly plots retirement of southern Police AIG to clear paths for another IG from northern region
Articles6 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Business News1 year ago
Air Peace Introduces Priority Boarding For Military Personnel
Photos5 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Videos3 years ago
New Video: KingTurun – Jaiye
Entertainment News5 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World
Celebrities5 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant