Cardi B Reveals She Was A ‘Little Bit Happier’ Before Fame As She Covers CR Magazine
Cardi B is living her best life!
Following her debut appearance at the 60th Annual Grammy Awards in New York City on Sunday, the 25-year-old rapper is making headlines again, appearing on one of two covers for the new CR fashion Book Issue 12.
Photographed by Petra Collins, Cardi B slayed her first-ever fashion editorial photo shoot, rocking a black bodysuit by Alexandre Vauthier, who dressed stars like Rhianna and Hailee Steinfeld for music’s biggest night. The sexy one-piece was styled with Gianvito Rossi shoes, and a fresh acrylic manicure by Mei Kawajir.
The “Bartier Cardi” singer was interviewed by Zendaya for the outlet, where she opened up about the highs and lows of fame.
“Well, one positive thing [about fame] is that, my family, whatever they want, they get,” she explains. “Everything that I want to buy, I can get. I don’t have to worry so much about my future.”
She admits, however, that even though she’s happy, she was “a little bit happier” two or three years ago when she had less money.
“I had less people who had opinions about my life,” she says. “I felt like my life was mine. Now I feel like I don’t even own my life. I feel like the world owns me.”
Luckily, she has the right people by her side. Cardi B credits her family for their constant support, and is looking forward to hopefully starting her own family someday. The Bronx, New York, native is currently engaged to Offset from the hip-hop trio Migos.
“My real goal is to have beautiful kids, a beautiful mansion, and do business that makes me money until the day I die,” she reveals. “Then be able pass it on to my children.”
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Germany 2-3 Belgium: De Bruyne dazzles as Tedesco era offers promise
- Scotland 2-0 Spain: McTominay at the double as La Roja stunned
- Messi Is honoured With Statue At CONMEBOL Museum
- Portable Resists Arrest As Ogun State Police Invade His Bar
- Lloyiso Is Apple Music’s Latest Africa Rising Recipient
- Whitemoney Made A Public Apology To Women After Making A Post On Social Media
- Marcelo Said Lionel Messi Is The Toughest Opponent He Has Ever Faced
- Final BBTitans Heads of House Are Khosi And Ipeleng
- Lagos State Governor-elect, Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President-elect, Tinubu At 71
- Naira Scarcity: Insight On Meeting Between FG, NLC And CBN Suffices
Entertainment News5 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
News2 years ago
Buhari Reportedly plots retirement of southern Police AIG to clear paths for another IG from northern region
Articles6 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Business News1 year ago
Air Peace Introduces Priority Boarding For Military Personnel
Photos5 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Videos3 years ago
New Video: KingTurun – Jaiye
Entertainment News5 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World
Celebrities5 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant