The speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, has officially announced that he is no longer a member of the ruling All Progressives Congresss (APC), Premium Times and TheCable report.
The Speaker, who remained silent after leaving the party for the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), since late last year, has officially announced his defection during plenary on Tuesday, January 29, 2019.
Dogara also took two other APC lawmakers Edward Pwajok and Ahmed Yerima alongside him to the PDP.
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- New Music: Scope ft. Danny S – Zombie (Prod. by Solshyne)
- New Music: Bawizo ft. Davido – Good Day
- Grammy Awards Nominations: The Complete List
- Canadian-based Nigerian Musician Buwa Unveils Brand New Single ‘want Me’
- Son of former German president stabbed to death
- Sexiest Man Alive John Legend To Host Global Citizen Prize Award
- Meghan Markle Overtakes Kylie Jenner As Queen Of Style
- Jose Mourinho Appointed New Tottenham Manager
- Borussia Dortmund to battle Manchester United for Mario Mandzukic
- New Music: Carter Trillz – Alone (Prod. By Killertunes)
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Celebrities1 year ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Photos2 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
News12 months ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities2 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport11 months ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Community1 year ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!