Former Eagles midfielder, Austin Jay-Jay Okocha, during the week, was endorsed as the brand ambassador of Bajaj Auto by the manufacturer of commercial vehicle range consisting of three-wheeler and four-wheeler products.
The firm, which expressed confidence in the deal with the former Super Eagles captain, stated that Okocha was a great fit for the modern products it has a lineup, especially the yet to be launched “Superkeke”.
Okocha, who expressed his delight on the endorsement, said: “I am elated to be associated with the world’s number one three-wheeler, Bajaj Auto. They have a great legacy here in Nigeria. I am proud to endorse a brand whose products have been giving employment and fulfilling transportation needs for us Nigerians. I have personally seen how their ‘kekes’ have been moving Nigeria forward over the years.”
Speaking on the occasion, an elated Vice-President, West Africa, Bajaj Auto, Shaleen Nayak, said the firm couldn’t think of a bigger name than the former international.
“We are delighted to partner with a legend like Jay-Jay Okocha in Nigeria, which is also our biggest international market. Who is better than Jay-Jay Okocha to take the values of our three-wheeler and four-wheeler offering forward?
“Our endeavour has always been to bring superior products to the Nigerian people. We will be launching the most superior ‘keke’ Nigeria has seen, shortly. This ‘superkeke’ as we fondly call it, will have the most differentiated features ever seen in the segment.”
In his remarks, the Managing Director, SAKL, Manish Rohtagi, said the ‘superkeke’ is a truly innovative and powerful product for the Nigerian roads.
“Through these fulfillment partnerships we envisage providing employment opportunity to five million Nigerians directly and indirectly over the next five years. Bajaj has always been a trusted and admired brand in Nigeria, so is the case with Stallion, the synergy is going to take the market by storm”.
Meanwhile, the new ‘superkeke has been fixed for launch on November 4, 2020.
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Liverpool 2-0 Midtjylland: Jota helps secure hard-fought Champions League win
- Atletico Madrid 3-2 Salzburg: Joao Felix leaves it late for Simeone’s side
- Borussia Monchengladbach 2-2 Real Madrid: Casemiro rescues LaLiga champions
- Marseille 0-3 Manchester City: Torres strikes again as Guardiola’s side cruise
- NNPC blames #EndSARS Protests for fuel scarcity
- Ex-IG Ibrahim Idris returns to village as new wife takes family assets in Abuja
- FG Declares Thursday As Public Holiday To Mark Celebration Of Eid Mawlid
- We must regulate social media before it destroys us – Lai Mohammed
- Shakhtar Donetsk 0-0 Inter: Lukaku scoring streak ends in Kiev stalemate
- Lokomotiv Moscow 1-2 Bayern Munich: Kimmich spares defending champions’ blushes with late winner
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News3 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles3 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos3 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities2 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
News2 years ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities3 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport2 years ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Entertainment News3 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World