Ginika kicks off 2023 with a melodious song she dedicated to her Mother titled “Goziem” (Mama).
Ginika is here to kick off 2023 with a melodious song she dedicated to her Mother titled “Goziem” (Mama).Ginika has been singing for close to ten years now and according to her, she grew up listening to good music by John Legend, Jennifer Hudson, Whitney Hudson, Beyonce, Aretha Franklin, Adele, to mention a few.
When asked about what inspired her new single Goziem (mama), this is what Ginika had to say:
”It’s a song written for my beloved mother. A woman I love beyond human imagination. I lack the words to express how grateful I am to go through this journey of life with her as my mother. She has always urged me to go back to music but I would come up with so many excuses. When I noticed how she lights up when I sing and the joy it gave her, I promised her I would start singing professionally again.
With that, I resumed my vocal and piano lessons and watched her beam with joy when I play and sing.
I had no idea that would be my last promise to her. I got this song in my dream 6 days after she transitioned so I named the song Goziem which is my mother’s name. I want the whole world to hear her name and know how blessed I am to have had her as a mother. I want her to hear this song and know how much I love and appreciate her.
Additionally, I want everyone to appreciate their mother and loved ones when they listen to this song because life is so short and fickle.
My only regret is that I wasted so much time going back to singing despite her pleadings. When I finally decided to sing again, she left this realm.
I made a promise to my mother that I have to fulfil. Knowing that I am doing what she has always wanted me to do has given me closure, peace and a new purpose in life. Even though I can’t see her physically, I know she is with me on this journey. I know she is now my spirit guide…
When asked of her advice for fast-rising artists, Ginika said:
”Don’t turn your passion for singing into desperation for fame, you will burn out. Sing because it feeds your soul with joy. That’s when you will know true fulfillment and eventually, you will have your heart desires”
Ginika’s new single will be available on all platforms from the 27th of January 2023, Kindly stream and share let’s celebrate our mothers.
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Ex-Zambia, Morocco, Ivory Coast Coach, Herve Renard Announced As France’s Women Coach
- Veteran Comedian, Basketmouth Reveals Plan To Quit Comedy Amidst Revived Beef With AY
- Breaking: DSS Confirms Plot To Put A Halt To Tinubu’s Swearing In, Unveils Next Line Of Action
- Declan Rice England’s Star Midfielder Reacts To Odumodublvck’s Song About Him
- Priyanka Chopra Discloses That She Was In A Long Serious Relationship At The Time Nick Jonas Slid Into Her DM
- Manchester City’s Striker Erling Haaland Under Police Investigation For Potential Driving Offence
- Nick Cannon Discloses That He Does Not Give Any Of His Baby Mommas ‘Monthly Allowances’ Or ‘Set Amount’ Of Money
- Tottenham Hotspur Linked With Zinedine Zidane Also Makes Contact With Ex Bayern Manager Nagelsmann
- Germany 2-3 Belgium: De Bruyne dazzles as Tedesco era offers promise
- Scotland 2-0 Spain: McTominay at the double as La Roja stunned
Entertainment News5 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
News2 years ago
Buhari Reportedly plots retirement of southern Police AIG to clear paths for another IG from northern region
Articles6 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Business News1 year ago
Air Peace Introduces Priority Boarding For Military Personnel
Photos5 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Videos3 years ago
New Video: KingTurun – Jaiye
Entertainment News5 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World
Celebrities5 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant