Oyo State governor, Seyi Makinde has nominated Seun Fakorede, a 27-year-old civil engineering graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun State, as one of his potential commissioners.
Fakorede is the third person to be nominated, after governor Makinde inaugurated 14 cabinet members last week.
According to Oyo Insight, Fakorede, who hails from Idere area of Ibarapa Central local government, bagged a Civil Engineering degree from OAU in 2016 and currently runs Home Advantage Africa (HAA), “a non-profit devoted to promoting local dominance and global stardom in Africa through digital storytelling and other projects of similar ilk.”
It is speculated that Fakorede could be deployed to the ministry of youth and sports, and possibly become the youngest to man the ministry.
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- New Video: King Bobby – What Do I Know
- New Music: Chris Khalifa – Keep Your Money
- New Music: Yommy – Buzz (EP)
- Federal Government Charges Omoyele Sowore with Treasonable Felony & Money Laundering
- Bella Alubo Confirms Ycee’s Story About Tinny Entertainment
- Burna Boys Boo, Steflon Don Flashes ‘Engagement Ring’
- Maddison Strike Helps Leicester Come From Behind To Beat Tottenham
- Egyptians Protest Against President Fattah Al-Sisi
- Magnificent Man City crush Watford 8 – 0
- Flood Submerges Over 150 Communities in Kogi State
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Celebrities1 year ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Photos2 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
News10 months ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities2 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport9 months ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Community11 months ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!