A group, Grassroot Movement for Buhari/Osinbajo on Tuesday, declared it’s resolve to obtain West African Examination Council, GCE, form for the governorship candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Sen. Ademola Adeleke.
The group, at a press conference in Osogbo, the Osun State capital, said the lawmaker needed the external examination as a matter of importance.
According to its Southwest Zonal Coordinator, Comrade Ajayi Taiwo, “It is indeed an affront on the intelligence of the people of Osun for anyone who does not possess Ordinary Level Certificate to vie for an exalted position of a governor.
“Our organisation, through the Executive arm, under the leadership of the Director General, High Chief Igho Osiebe, and the BOT Chairman, Dr Bola Yusuf, in conjunction with Osun State Coordinator, Comrade Bello Moshood, have raised money and purchased a GCE form for Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke, which will be delivered by a Courier service (DHL) immediately after this press conference.
“Anyone who does not possess the Ordinary Level Certificate can’t prioritize education if elected as a Governor.
“You can’t give what you don’t have. It is gross embarrassment to have a governor without Ordinary Level Certificate.
“Sen. Ademola Adeleke should apologize to the people of the state before withdrawing from the Governorship contest. Secondly, he must tender his apology to the Senate of Federal Republic of Nigeria for misleading the Senate with a forged result,” the group alleged.
Just last week, a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has given an order mandating the West African Examination Council (WAEC), through its Director General or any other designated officer of the council to depose to an affidavit confirming or denying that Senator Adeleke sat for the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the council at Ede Muslim High School, Osun state in May/June 1981.
The court also gave an order compelling WAEC through any of its any designated officers, to produce the ledger containing the results of all candidates that sat for the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the council at Ede Muslim High School, Osun state in May/June 1981, within five days of being served the order.
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Liverpool 3-1 Arsenal: Jota wraps up win on league debut as champions maintain perfect start
- Fireboy DML’s song ‘Scatter’ featured as FIFA 2021 soundtrack
- Minjin teams up with two Mavin’s heavyweights; Korede Bello and DJ Big N to deliver ‘Sugarboy Remix’.
- Ruben Dias to Man City: Pep Guardiola’s defender spending continues
- Sancho’s Man Utd transfer expected to be completed
- Super Eagles forward Simy Nwankwo Struggles as AC Milan beat Crotone away
- Nigeria’s new defender Kevin Akpoguma Starred as Hoffenheim beat Bayern Munich 4 – 1
- Donald Trump paid only $750 in federal income tax in 2016 – NYT
- Stephanie Linus Appointed as National OPS-WASH Ambassador by the Honourable Minister of Water Resources
- Connect With Your Favorite Celebrities On PENG
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News3 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles3 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos3 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities2 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
News2 years ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities3 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport2 years ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Entertainment News3 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World