JAY-Z Apologizes Hints About Cheating On Beyonce In New Album & Reveals Some Family Secrets
American rapper, Jay Z has confirmed his mother, Gloria Carter is a lesbian as well as admitting that he had cheated on Beyonce.
The Roc Nation boss made the revelations in his new album, “4:44” that was released in the wee hours of this morning.
The 4:44 album was dropped exclusively on Tidal, a music streaming service owned by Jay Z and some other music artists.
The rapper uses the album, being his 13th studio album to really make some personal revelations.
In it, Jay Z revealed that he cheated on Beyonce and that it affected her and their child, Blue Ivy. He said it took Blue being born for him to realize the value of his marriage.
Addressing the 2014 elevator fight with his sister-in-law Solange, Jay Z confirmed in the “Kill Jay Z” track that she attacked him because he cheated on her sister and refused to acknowledge his fault.
He rapped, “You egged Solange on. Knowin’ all along, all you had to say you was wrong.”
Jay Z, however, expressed remorse for cheating on his wife. In the track Family Feud, he makes reference to Becky, a name Beyonce mentioned in one of her songs, “Sorry”, from the Lemonade album when she said, “better call Becky with the good hair.”
Jay Z raps: “Yeah, I’ll f*ck up a good thing if you let me / Let me alone, Becky / A man that don’t take care his family can’t be rich.”
He continued in the track 4:44 “Look, I apologize, often womanize / Took for my child to be born / See through a woman’s eyes / Took for these natural twins to believe in miracles / Took me too long for this song.”
For years, there have been reports that Jay Z’s mother is gay and Jay Z and his mother seem to confirm the reports in the new album.
Among the songs in the album is a track called “Smile.” Jay Z’s mother, Gloria Carter, collaborated with her son on this track and they both seem to be telling the world that Gloria has been a lesbian for years but had to remain in the closet.
Jay Z rapped, “Mama had four kids, but she’s a lesbian. Had to pretend so long that she’s a thespian. Had to hide in the closet, so she medicate…”
Jay Z’s mom who had to raise the rapper and his three siblings on her own, after Jay Z’s dad abandoned them when he was young also recited a poem at the end of the track.
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Police Spokesperson, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi SaysPortable To Face 6-Count Charges
- Blaqboi Takes On The 10 Questions With..
- Immortal Record Label Releases Peeray New Single “Shine”
- Davido Speaks On His Relationship With Wizkid After The Passing Of His Son
- NBC Slaps N5m penalty On Channels TV For Breaking Broadcast Code During Interview With Labour party’s Vice Presidential Candidate, Baba Datti-Ahmed
- Transfer: Barca Make Contact With Lionel Messi, Vice President Proclaims
- Former BBNaija Stars, Saga And Nini Engagement Photos Suffices
- Nigerian Court Pronounces Judgement On Chinese Nationals And Sends Them To Prison Over Corruption
- Court Orders Abia State Government Bank Accounts Be Frozen
- Sex-for-marks: ICPC Prosecutes TASUED Lecturer
Entertainment News5 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
News2 years ago
Buhari Reportedly plots retirement of southern Police AIG to clear paths for another IG from northern region
Articles6 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Business News1 year ago
Air Peace Introduces Priority Boarding For Military Personnel
Photos5 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Videos3 years ago
New Video: KingTurun – Jaiye
Entertainment News5 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World
Celebrities5 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant