Kizz Daniel has sacked his manager; Tumi Lawrence, after being allegedly slapped by Davido.
Reports suggest the reason for the sack is as a result of Tumi; framing the whole slap story with Davido which has eventually caused a rift between both music artiste.
Although it has not truly been confirmed if the report that he was sacked as a result of the slap situation is true as no comprehensive news has yet been released.
However, Fly Boy Inc have released a statement of his sack and have therefore announced that a new management will be handling the affairs of Kizz Daniel.
“Flyboy Inc is not responsible for any statement issued by any party, therefore please disregard any unverified stories making the rounds on social media, blogs and other news outlets.
“Fly Boy Inc holds other artistes, staff and industry personnel in high regard.
“Fly Boy Inc and Kizz Daniel are under new management led by Rebecca Junaid (@Flyboytexh) and the public relations personnel is Ogaga Sakpaide (@ogagus).
“Thanks for flying with us and we wish everyone a prosperous 2019 filled with No Bad Songz.”
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corps Members
- Super Falcons lose 1-0 to France in 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup group game
- Report of student visa ban for Nigerians is false — US Embassy
- Tiwa Savage Subs Companies that owe her on Instagram
- New Music: C-Max – Paradise
- FIFA Women’s World Cup: China, Spain through to last 16
- Egypt’s Ousted President Mohammed Morsi Dies During Trial
- Brief: Tokunbo Adesiyan Poses The Question “Are Your Dreams Really Valid In Nigeria?”
- NYSC Camps Officially Open For Batch B Stream 1 Corp Members
- AFCON 2019 Warm Up: Super Eagles lose in Senegal friendly
Top Posts & Pages
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Celebrities1 year ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Photos1 year ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
News7 months ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities1 year ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport5 months ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Community8 months ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!