The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kwara State in the forthcoming general elections, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, has been disqualified by the court.
It would be recalled that a Kwara High Court sitting in Ilorin had in a recent judgment recognized the Executive Council of the Ishola Balogun-Fulani faction of the APC in Kwara.
The faction was dissolved by the National Working Committee of the APC after the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and Kwara State Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed defected from APC to PDP.
In A document that leaked online;
The Claimants in the case are – Hon. Ishola Balogun Fulani and Hon. Christopher Ayeni who were the Chairman and Secretary of the APC Kwara State before the states excos were dissolved by Adams Oshiomola and the NWC.
There are 6 Defendants in the case namely – Comrade Adams Oshiomole (National Chairman of APC), Mallam Mala Buni (National Secretary APC), APC, APC National Working Committee, INEC, and Hon. Bashir Bolarinwa (the new caretake committee chairman). Now the relevant portion of the judgement of the court is as follows:
The 5th Defendant (INEC) is restrained from dealing, accepting, or countenancing any nominations of names of candidates or persons submitted by the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Defendants to the 5th Defendants as it relates to the candidates of the 3rd Defendant (APC) from Kwara State without recurse to the Kwara State Executive Committee led by the 1st Claimant (Ishola Balogu.”
The effect of this judgment is very clear. It affects the candidature of Abdulrahman Abdulrazak because Abdulrahman Abdulrazak was nominated by the APC national working committee without recourse to the Ishola Balogun Fulani led APC in Kwara State. But what the APC would have you believe is that the judgement does not affect the NWC which is a huge lie because the NWC was a party to the case and they are one of the Defendants to which the order of the court applies.
See the document below;
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Black Wall Street Begins Automatic Withdrawal Of Dividends Acquired Through Investment Points Gained From Regular Product Purchase On Redirect Mall.
- Nigerian music sensation “Danlil” releases his first NFT project
- New Video: Tiwa Savage – Somebody’s Son ft Brandy
- Soyinka, Other Scholars to Headline JP Clark’s First Memorial Literal Feast At UNILAG
- The new DC Superman comes out as bisexual
- #EndSARS: Lagos Police Warn Against Planned One-Year Anniversary Protest
- Bandits Beg For Food in Kaduna after Measures Drive them Hungry
- Muhammadu Buhari has provided a fresh impetus for the take-off of the community policing initiative in Nigeria.
- North Macedonia 0-4 Germany: Werner brace helps secure World Cup spot
- Netherlands 6-0 Gibraltar: Depay at the double as Oranje cruise to big win
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News4 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
News10 months ago
Buhari Reportedly plots retirement of southern Police AIG to clear paths for another IG from northern region
Articles4 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos4 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities3 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Entertainment News4 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World
Celebrities4 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Videos1 year ago
New Video: KingTurun – Jaiye