The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kwara State in the forthcoming general elections, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, has been disqualified by the court.
It would be recalled that a Kwara High Court sitting in Ilorin had in a recent judgment recognized the Executive Council of the Ishola Balogun-Fulani faction of the APC in Kwara.
The faction was dissolved by the National Working Committee of the APC after the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and Kwara State Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed defected from APC to PDP.
In A document that leaked online;
The Claimants in the case are – Hon. Ishola Balogun Fulani and Hon. Christopher Ayeni who were the Chairman and Secretary of the APC Kwara State before the states excos were dissolved by Adams Oshiomola and the NWC.
There are 6 Defendants in the case namely – Comrade Adams Oshiomole (National Chairman of APC), Mallam Mala Buni (National Secretary APC), APC, APC National Working Committee, INEC, and Hon. Bashir Bolarinwa (the new caretake committee chairman). Now the relevant portion of the judgement of the court is as follows:
The 5th Defendant (INEC) is restrained from dealing, accepting, or countenancing any nominations of names of candidates or persons submitted by the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Defendants to the 5th Defendants as it relates to the candidates of the 3rd Defendant (APC) from Kwara State without recurse to the Kwara State Executive Committee led by the 1st Claimant (Ishola Balogu.”
The effect of this judgment is very clear. It affects the candidature of Abdulrahman Abdulrazak because Abdulrahman Abdulrazak was nominated by the APC national working committee without recourse to the Ishola Balogun Fulani led APC in Kwara State. But what the APC would have you believe is that the judgement does not affect the NWC which is a huge lie because the NWC was a party to the case and they are one of the Defendants to which the order of the court applies.
See the document below;
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Prophet, Israel Oladele Ogundipe Sentenced To Jail For Fraud
- Police To Pay N100m Ransom To Bandits Who Kidnaped Six ASPs
- Nigerian Army Is Professional – COAS Tukur Buratai Says
- NCDC Announces 236 New COVID-19 Cases, 120 Recoveries, No Death In Five Consecutive Days
- Mouthwash May Kill COVID-19 In Saliva Within 30 Seconds, UK Study Shows
- Lai Mohammed Describes Lekki Shooting As ‘Massacre Without Bodies’, Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Report
- ‘DJ Switch Would Be Exposed As A Fraud In Due Time’ – Lai Mohammed
- An Igbo Man Must Replace Buhari – Abariabe
- UK Parliament Fixes Date To Debate Sanctions Against FG
- Lagos government notifies public to help identify bodies abandoned at mortuary
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News3 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles3 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos3 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities2 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
News2 years ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities3 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
News2 weeks ago
Bank documents expose how Tinubu’s Alpha-Beta moved billions
Entertainment News3 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World