Kylie Jenner has agreed to sell a majority stake of her popular cosmetics line for $600 million.
The self-made Billionaire and reality star will sell 51% of her stake in Kylie Cosmetics to Coty Inc. (COTY), a New York-based cosmetics company that also owns a number of international consumer beauty brands, including CoverGirl. The partnership will help Kylie’s brand expand globally and enter new beauty categories, the two companies said in a press release Monday, November 18, 2019.
But Kylie and her team will continue to handle her creative and communication efforts as she’s one of the most-followed people on social media.
“This partnership will allow me and my team to stay focused on the creation and development of each product while building the brand into an international beauty powerhouse,” Jenner said.
The cosmetics brand has generated roughly $177 million in revenue over the past year, according to Coty. The deal is expected to close in the third quarter of 2020.
Coty CEO Pierre Laubies said in the release that the deal is “an exciting next step in our transformation and will leverage our core strengths around fragrances, cosmetics and skincare, allowing Kylie’s brands to reach their full potential.”
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- NBA Legend Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash
- Osinbajo reveals importance of VAT increment to economy
- President Buhari reiterates pledge to defeat Boko Haram
- Boko Haram: EU, UN express concern over increasing attacks on aid workers in Nigeria
- ‘Without stable electricity, Nigeria won’t make progress’ – El-Rufai
- Davido is set to Make an Appearance in Toyin Abraham’s “Alakada Reloaded”
- Burna Boy Gave a Thrilling Performance at the Pre-Grammy Party
- Bayern Munich 5-0 Schalke: Rampant win sees Bundesliga champions close the gap
- Hull City 1-2 Chelsea: Blues through after late scare
- Elite Vibez Awards (EVA) Announces Entry For Nominations For Eva 2020
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles3 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos2 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities2 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
News1 year ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Sport1 year ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Celebrities2 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Community1 year ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!