Kylie Jenner has agreed to sell a majority stake of her popular cosmetics line for $600 million.
The self-made Billionaire and reality star will sell 51% of her stake in Kylie Cosmetics to Coty Inc. (COTY), a New York-based cosmetics company that also owns a number of international consumer beauty brands, including CoverGirl. The partnership will help Kylie’s brand expand globally and enter new beauty categories, the two companies said in a press release Monday, November 18, 2019.
But Kylie and her team will continue to handle her creative and communication efforts as she’s one of the most-followed people on social media.
“This partnership will allow me and my team to stay focused on the creation and development of each product while building the brand into an international beauty powerhouse,” Jenner said.
The cosmetics brand has generated roughly $177 million in revenue over the past year, according to Coty. The deal is expected to close in the third quarter of 2020.
Coty CEO Pierre Laubies said in the release that the deal is “an exciting next step in our transformation and will leverage our core strengths around fragrances, cosmetics and skincare, allowing Kylie’s brands to reach their full potential.”
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Khafi Finally Receives Car Prize For winning ‘Innoson Motor Challenge’
- Beyoncé Covers Elle US’ Latest Issue!
- Cardi B Is Missing Nigeria Already
- Full List Of Nominees For 2020 Golden Globes
- Ashanti Opens Up About Pain Of 10 Years
- South Africa’s Zozibini Tunzi was crowned Miss Universe 2019
- Orji Kalu Will Receive his Full Salaries and Allowances in Prison – Senate
- Sanna Marin of Finland Becomes the Youngest Serving Prime Minister in the World
- Man Utd star Rashford can emulate Ronaldo, says Solskjaer
- West Ham 1 Arsenal 3: Ljungberg off the mark as Pepe inspires Gunners comeback
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Celebrities2 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Photos2 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
News1 year ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities2 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport11 months ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Community1 year ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!