Chris Brown has been named in a lawsuit in which a woman alleges she endured a horrific night of sexual assault while imprisoned in his house.
Attorney Gloria Allred filed the lawsuit on behalf of the woman, labelling it “one of the most horrific sexual assault cases” she had ever seen.
According to the lawsuit, the victim was raped multiple times at Brown’s home by his friend, rapper Young Lo, real name Lowell Grissom, Jr.
She also describes being physically forced by an unnamed woman into performing oral sex on her, during which Grissom was also involved.
“Plaintiff found herself being sexually battered by two people at the same time,” the lawsuit says.
The woman alleges her phone was taken away from her, and says she was prevented from leaving the premises.
The lawsuit does not name Brown as an assailant, but accuses him of accused of co-conspiring, aiding and abetting. The woman said Brown and Grissom lured her to a bedroom, promising to let her use her confiscated phone.
The woman says had Brown handed her a pill filled with white powder and told her to take it and have a “good time”, but she didn’t consume the pill.
She also felt frightened after observing “Brown carrying one gun in his waistband and brandishing it openly.”
The victim’s mother was said to have called the police when she was unable to contact her daughter. She used a tracking app to lead them to Brown’s property.
Police attempted to perform a welfare check, but were turned away by the singer, who refused the police entry.
“Our client, Jane Doe, has been severely traumatized by what she was forced to suffer,” Allred said at the press conference.
“She filed this lawsuit because she wants justice for herself, but she also wants to warn other young women about the potential danger to themselves if they have their phone taken away, and if they go to Chris Brown’s house.
“She does not want any other young woman to endure the violent sexual assaults that she was forced to endure in an environment of guns and drugs.”
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Lady Assaulted by Senator Elisha Abbo Finally Gets Justice
- Kwara schools, tertiary institutions to resume on October 5th
- May D And His Swedish Wife, Carolina Seperate After 2 Years
- Dapo Tuburna performs ‘See Finish’ ft Mayorkun LIVE with The Officers Band
- Laycon Officially Gets His Prizes As The Winner (Photos)
- Nigerian rapper-singer, Yarden shows us just how wild it gets in his official music video featuring Swayzee
- Nigeria Has Recovered ₦700 Billion Through Whistle Blowers – Minister Of Finance
- Minister Of Power Under Attack For Praising Buhari Of Transforming The Power Sector
- Kwara Assembly Approves World Bank $2m Grant
- William Troost-Ekong joins Watford from Udinese
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News3 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles3 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos3 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities2 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
News2 years ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities3 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport2 years ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Entertainment News3 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World