XII Lagos, Nigeria’s number 1 streetwear, a multifunctional lifestyle brand for both men and women representing the urban African millennial commemorated its one year anniversary with a street style fashion show in its Glover Road concept store.
Inspired by young thinkers, politicians, artists, activists, entrepreneurs, and designers, the brand decided to empower street-style designers by challenging them to enter a contest where they were allocated a budget to create 3 pieces for a fashion show. Up for grabs was a cash prize of N150,000, and the winner was further awarded the opportunity to design a collection for XII, as well as retail at the XII Glover store alongside notable brands such as Off-White, Nike, Vans, Balenciaga, and other up-and-coming brands.
The budding designers created their 3 pieces in a span of 2 days, and their creativity was judged by award-winning British-Nigerian Designer and the Creative Director of the eponymous brand, Tokyo James, alongside chief buyer and co-founder of XII- Sumbo Odunsi. The designers who entered the contest were Jerry, Rai, Zoe, Sammy, and Tired Humor.
Rai and Zoe emerged winners of the show, and the other designers were compensated for their active participation.
XII offers a space that embraces culture, individualism, and style. The brand’s unique blend of cultural influences makes it one of the coolest spaces in Lagos encouraging hang-outs, pop-ups, barbecues and exhibitions. Each collection for the XII brand represents an idea, movement (food, music, art, dance), current affairs.
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Black Wall Street Begins Automatic Withdrawal Of Dividends Acquired Through Investment Points Gained From Regular Product Purchase On Redirect Mall.
- Nigerian music sensation “Danlil” releases his first NFT project
- New Video: Tiwa Savage – Somebody’s Son ft Brandy
- Soyinka, Other Scholars to Headline JP Clark’s First Memorial Literal Feast At UNILAG
- The new DC Superman comes out as bisexual
- #EndSARS: Lagos Police Warn Against Planned One-Year Anniversary Protest
- Bandits Beg For Food in Kaduna after Measures Drive them Hungry
- Muhammadu Buhari has provided a fresh impetus for the take-off of the community policing initiative in Nigeria.
- North Macedonia 0-4 Germany: Werner brace helps secure World Cup spot
- Netherlands 6-0 Gibraltar: Depay at the double as Oranje cruise to big win
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News4 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
News10 months ago
Buhari Reportedly plots retirement of southern Police AIG to clear paths for another IG from northern region
Articles4 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos4 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities3 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Entertainment News4 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World
Celebrities4 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Videos1 year ago
New Video: KingTurun – Jaiye