Manchester City have announced a new 10-year kit deal with Puma.
It is the second-most lucrative in the Premier League at £65m per season, but also includes five of the seven clubs owned by the City Football Group.
The vast majority of the money from the deal will go to City in an arrangement that also covers the women and academy teams.
City will wear their new kit for the first time on their pre-season tour of Asia this summer, which will include matches in Japan and China.
Puma will also launch a special 125th anniversary kit next season which has been designed in conjunction with City fans.
The deal will come into effect on July 1, but Sichuan Jiuniu – the latest addition to the City Football Group – will be the first to wear a puma shirt when the Chinese season begins next month.
Yokohama F. Marinos and New York City are not included as part of the deal due to their current agreements with Adidas.
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Taylor Swift, Naomi Campbell, Trevor Noah, Khalid, Emilia Clarke step out for 2019 TIME 100 Gala
- I’m still a Manchester United fan – Blind hopeful of resurgence under Solskjaer
- Paul Pogba has told teammates he wants to leave for Real Madrid
- Chelsea manager Sarri charged by FA
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Could Move to an African Country after Birth of their Child
- Bambam Looks Stunning in New Photos for Birthday
- Patrick Vieira Will Become Arsenal Manager In Future – Arsene Wenger
- Ogun State Assembly Renames TASCE, OSCOHTECH, Gateway Polytechnic
- Photos From Kwara Film Festival
- Divine Oduduru Breaks Nigeria’s Record As He Finishes 100m In 9.86 Seconds
Top Posts & Pages
Celebrities11 months ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos1 year ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Entertainment News1 year ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Celebrities1 year ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
News5 months ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Entertainment News7 months ago
2Pac Isn’t Dead I helped Him Fake His Death – British Man
Community6 months ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!