According to Italian newspaper Courier della Serra, Michael Kors is gearing up to purchase Versace for $2 billion.
The Medusa head Italian fashion house drew interest from several companies, but it appears that Kors has reached the most complex negotiations of the bunch. The purchase is still in discussion, and nothing is final.
No matter what happens to the Versace brand, the Versace family will be involved within the company regardless.
Blackstone Group LP owns 20 percent of Versace, and it is unclear if they will be selling their stake as well. Neither Versace, Michael Kors, or Blackstone had an immediate comment on the ongoing
Last year, the London-based Michael Kors scooped up Jimmy Choo for $1.2 billion. Kors is also trying to purchase Coach
owner Tapestry Inc. If the company is able to close on the Versace deal and the Coach deal, they will be on par to compete with LVMH.
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Crossover To APC Before You Die – Osinbajo Advises PDP Members
- #BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House
- #BBNaija: Joe Evicted From The Big Brother House
- Ndidi Header Denies Lampard Homecoming Win At Chelsea
- Ashley Cole: Ex-Arsenal, Chelsea And England Full-Back Retires
- “I’ve done nothing wrong, will clear my name – Siasia
- ALT.19 SummerFest with Ycee: Ycee is hosting the ‘Biggest Summer Party’ at Muri Okunola Park on August 31st
- Abike Dabiri Condemns Attack Of Ex Senate Pres. Ike Ekweremadu
- Mayor In Canada Comes Out As Gay At Age 58
- Nigeria losing N1,085t daily to fuel smuggling
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Celebrities1 year ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Photos2 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
News9 months ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities1 year ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport8 months ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Community10 months ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!