‘My Husband Loves Women And There Is No Man Who Doesn’t Cheat’ – Oba Elegushi’s Wife, Sekinat
Olori Sekinat, the first wife of Elegushi of Ikate, Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi, has said she is unbothered over her husband’s promiscuous lifestyle.
The queen made the assertion during an interview with BBC Yoruba, stating that all men cheat and is not peculiar to her husband.
Sekinat, who married the monarch in 2003, said she knew at the beginning of their relationship that the monarch loves women and decided to continue with the relationship because of her love for him.
According to her, for someone like Oba Elegushi that loves women, she ought to have turned him down but they continued till he proposed to her.
Reflecting on how she copes with the monarch’s love for women, Sekinat said she is not scared about anyone taking her place because the monarch always puts her in a reverend position.
She added that God has also given her patience and enduring spirit, the reason she does not disturb her husband over the infidelity lifestyle.
She said: “My mum had a shop at Lagos Island. That’s where the king saw me and picked interest in me… I gave him a chance and we became friends.
“However, I told him that I had a boyfriend at the time but he said there’s no problem with that since we were only going to be friends.
“Whenever I tell him that I’m going to see my boyfriend, he usually insists on accompanying me there. In fact, he knew my boyfriend then.
“In 2003, he proposed to me. I love him and he also loves me… despite the fact that he had other women in his life.
“For someone like him, who loves women, I ought to have turned him down that I cannot cope but we got along till he proposed and we got married.
“God has given me a patient and enduring spirit since childhood, my husband knows that I don’t disturb him on issues that have to do with women.
“That is because I know he truly loves me, and he always puts me first. So, I’m not scared because I know no one can take my place.
“It’s basically all men, it does not have to do with my husband alone. It is now left for the wife at home to handle the situation well. There is no man that is not promiscuous, it’s not possible except those that are yet to be born.”
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Ex-Zambia, Morocco, Ivory Coast Coach, Herve Renard Announced As France’s Women Coach
- Veteran Comedian, Basketmouth Reveals Plan To Quit Comedy Amidst Revived Beef With AY
- Breaking: DSS Confirms Plot To Put A Halt To Tinubu’s Swearing In, Unveils Next Line Of Action
- Declan Rice England’s Star Midfielder Reacts To Odumodublvck’s Song About Him
- Priyanka Chopra Discloses That She Was In A Long Serious Relationship At The Time Nick Jonas Slid Into Her DM
- Manchester City’s Striker Erling Haaland Under Police Investigation For Potential Driving Offence
- Nick Cannon Discloses That He Does Not Give Any Of His Baby Mommas ‘Monthly Allowances’ Or ‘Set Amount’ Of Money
- Tottenham Hotspur Linked With Zinedine Zidane Also Makes Contact With Ex Bayern Manager Nagelsmann
- Germany 2-3 Belgium: De Bruyne dazzles as Tedesco era offers promise
- Scotland 2-0 Spain: McTominay at the double as La Roja stunned
Entertainment News5 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
News2 years ago
Buhari Reportedly plots retirement of southern Police AIG to clear paths for another IG from northern region
Articles6 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Business News1 year ago
Air Peace Introduces Priority Boarding For Military Personnel
Photos5 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Videos3 years ago
New Video: KingTurun – Jaiye
Entertainment News5 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World
Celebrities5 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant