Fashion & Beauty
Nature Meets Fashion By Susan Rosemon (Dresses From Leaves) | See Photos
This fashion project was inspired by my beloved Country Nigeria. I decided to come up with a project that will speak about how blessed Nigeria is. This was my way of celebrating Nigeria’s Independence Day. To remind Nigerians how truly blessed we are as a Nation.
The outfits were made out of green and white Leaves. The first green dress was made from the leaves of a pear tree and the second green dress from the leaves of a mango tree. However for the white dress, I had to make the leaves from A4 paper. The reason I used leaves is because of my passion for Art. I love art just as much as I love fashion. This is why my works are a combination of both art and fashion. Working with the weirdest materials is a gift God has blessed me with and I intend to use this gift to the fullest.
The theme colors were meant to replicate the Nigeria Flag “green, white, green”. Our Land is rich, that’s what the green signifies. Rich in so many untapped talent. If only we look inward and tap into this wealth of talent our country has to offer.
The White stands for Purity, Peace, Unity. We are One. As a Nation, we are the only ones that can make our country what we really want it to be. Nigeria can be a country known worldwide for peace. We only have to want it that bad and work towards it.
Let us pave the way for our future generation. Let us make our land good for them to live in. Nigeria is truly blessed. Let us be proud to be Nigerians. My name is Selemon Susan Funke and I am proud to be a Nigerian.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERIA
Check Photos Below:-
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Germany 2-3 Belgium: De Bruyne dazzles as Tedesco era offers promise
- Scotland 2-0 Spain: McTominay at the double as La Roja stunned
- Messi Is honoured With Statue At CONMEBOL Museum
- Portable Resists Arrest As Ogun State Police Invade His Bar
- Lloyiso Is Apple Music’s Latest Africa Rising Recipient
- Whitemoney Made A Public Apology To Women After Making A Post On Social Media
- Marcelo Said Lionel Messi Is The Toughest Opponent He Has Ever Faced
- Final BBTitans Heads of House Are Khosi And Ipeleng
- Lagos State Governor-elect, Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President-elect, Tinubu At 71
- Naira Scarcity: Insight On Meeting Between FG, NLC And CBN Suffices
Entertainment News5 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
News2 years ago
Buhari Reportedly plots retirement of southern Police AIG to clear paths for another IG from northern region
Articles6 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Business News1 year ago
Air Peace Introduces Priority Boarding For Military Personnel
Photos5 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Videos3 years ago
New Video: KingTurun – Jaiye
Entertainment News5 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World
Celebrities5 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant