This fashion project was inspired by my beloved Country Nigeria. I decided to come up with a project that will speak about how blessed Nigeria is. This was my way of celebrating Nigeria’s Independence Day. To remind Nigerians how truly blessed we are as a Nation.
The outfits were made out of green and white Leaves. The first green dress was made from the leaves of a pear tree and the second green dress from the leaves of a mango tree. However for the white dress, I had to make the leaves from A4 paper. The reason I used leaves is because of my passion for Art. I love art just as much as I love fashion. This is why my works are a combination of both art and fashion. Working with the weirdest materials is a gift God has blessed me with and I intend to use this gift to the fullest.
The theme colors were meant to replicate the Nigeria Flag “green, white, green”. Our Land is rich, that’s what the green signifies. Rich in so many untapped talent. If only we look inward and tap into this wealth of talent our country has to offer.
The White stands for Purity, Peace, Unity. We are One. As a Nation, we are the only ones that can make our country what we really want it to be. Nigeria can be a country known worldwide for peace. We only have to want it that bad and work towards it.
Let us pave the way for our future generation. Let us make our land good for them to live in. Nigeria is truly blessed. Let us be proud to be Nigerians. My name is Selemon Susan Funke and I am proud to be a Nigerian.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERIA
Check Photos Below:-
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- New Music: Olawale Kentucky – Kokoka ft. Boy Combination
- New Music: Bordegga – African Woman (Prod By Spells)
- UK government sets date for first post-Brexit budget
- Sanwo-Olu Declares State of Emergency on Dilapidated Roads in Lagos
- Rohr looks at positives as Brazil force Nigeria to 1-1 draw
- Portugal 3-0 Luxembourg: Silva, Ronaldo and Guedes on target in comfortable outing
- Iceland 0-1 France: Giroud makes Iceland pay the penalty
- Czech Republic 2-1 England: Comeback win denies Three Lions Euro 2020 qualification
- New Muisic: i-Cent – Big Man
- Injured Lloris out of action for club, country till next year
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Celebrities1 year ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Photos2 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
News11 months ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities2 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport10 months ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Community12 months ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!