Connect with us

News

Oduduwa University Student Electrocuted While Charging Phone

Published

on

200 Level student of the Oduduwa University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, on Wednesday died after being electrocuted while charging his phone in the Ipetumodu are of Ile-Ife.

The deceased popularly known as Ashante was said to be charging his phone and at the same time operating it during the heavy downpour on Wednesday night.

He was operating his phone when the transformer supplying his area blew up while he was on his phone.

He was electrocuted and died almost immediately after the transformer exploded.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Trending

%d bloggers like this: