Real Madrid and Liverpool reportedly lead the race for Kylian Mbappe if the France star decides to leave Paris Saint-Germain.
Mbappe, 21, is contracted at PSG until 2022, making his future a talking point heading into next year.
It seems the France international’s future lies at one of three clubs.
TOP STORY – REAL MADRID, LIVERPOOL LEAD RACE FOR MBAPPE
Mbappe’s future will be decided next year and the forward will be at PSG, Real Madrid or Liverpool, according to L’Equipe.
The World Cup winner has been heavily linked with Zinedine Zidane’s Madrid previously, while Jurgen Klopp’s Premier League champions have also reportedly been interested in the past.
The report says Liverpool and Madrid are in regular contact with Mbappe.
– Luis Suarez is set for a Barcelona exit, but the forward’s next club remains unclear. Sport reports Suarez has an agreement with Atletico Madrid, apparently for two seasons, but Barca are said to be intending to block him joining a direct rival for free.
– Manchester United could strengthen as soon as this week. The Guardian reports Porto left-back Alex Telles hopes to seal a move to United this week and it says the Premier League club are hoping to get the 27-year-old’s price down to £23mllion (€25m).
– With Kepa Arrizabalaga again coming under fire, Chelsea are set to welcome a new goalkeeper. RMC Sport reports the Premier League club have finalised a deal worth £22million (€24m), plus £5.5m (€6m) in bonuses, with Rennes for Edouard Mendy.
– Staying at Chelsea and N’Golo Kante is reportedly wanted by Inter. Corriere dello Sport reports Inter coach Antonio Conte wants the midfielder, but a €50million (£45.9m) asking price is unthinkable for the Serie A club unless Christian Eriksen or Marcelo Brozovic are sold.
– There could also be movement at Real Madrid. EFE reports Luka Jovic is pushing for a return to Eintracht Frankfurt on loan after struggling in his first season with the LaLiga giants. Meanwhile, Marca says former Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani has been offered to Madrid.
– While Suarez may arrive, Atletico Madrid are also considering their transfer options. AS reports they are waiting for offers for Diego Costa, while Marca says the LaLiga club need to see a player leave before potentially signing Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira.
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Watch The Music Video For “No Stress” By Wizkid
- Van Dijk undergoes successful surgery on knee injury
- UK government admits it did train and supply equipment to Nigeria’s ‘brutal’ police unit
- Yemi Alade Delivers Epic Live Rendition Of The Swahili Version Of “Poverty”
- Coronavirus: NCDC Confirms 150 New COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria
- Bandits kill 4, injure many in Zamfara community
- Osimhen sent off as Napoli beat Real Sociedad
- COVID-19 vaccine to be available by December
- Hoodlums killed 22 police officers, destroyed 205 stations – IG Adamu
- End SARS: Arise, AIT, Channels escalated violence – Buhari Media claims
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News3 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles3 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos3 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities2 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
News2 years ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities3 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport2 years ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Entertainment News3 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World