According to UK Sun, Real Madrid will end its interest in Manchester United midfielder, Paul Pogba, if they sign Neymar from Paris Saint Germain.
Real Madrid manager, Zinedine Zidane, is set to land Neymar in a deal worth over £100million after Paris Saint-Germain accepted the striker’s demand to leave.
A further report revealed that the French coach has offered Isco, Marcelo and Raphael Varane as part of the deal.
Despite interest from La Liga champions, Barcelona, Real believe they are close to signing the 27-year-old forward.
He would sign a deal worth as much as £700,000-a-week.
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Real Madrid 2-0 Espanyol: Zidane’s men march on despite Mendy dismissal
- Borussia Monchengladbach 2-1 Bayern Munich: Bensebaini brace sees Flick’s men lose again
- Everton 3-1 Chelsea: Calvert-Lewin at the double as Ferguson makes instant impact
- Man Utd bigger than neighbours City – Solskjaer
- Liverpool matches moved as FIFA changes Club World Cup final venue
- “There Will Be Consequences In Our Relationship With Nigeria” – US Government Comments on Sowore’s Arrest
- Quagliarella signs new Sampdoria deal
- Mr 2Kay Releases “Concentrate” EP | Listen
- Cool FM hosts Cardi B in first ever live radio interview in Nigeria
- New Video: Butch of JMG – Okpe
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Celebrities1 year ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Photos2 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
News1 year ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities2 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport11 months ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Community1 year ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!