Rihanna’s highly-anticipated beauty line has officially arrived on British soil, having been announced in 2016 when the singer signed a deal with LVMH’s Kendo division – who also produces Marc Jacobs Beauty.
Exclusively available at Harvey Nichols, Fenty Beauty is already set to be a huge hit amongst the singer’s loyal fan base and beauty aficionados.
Rihanna unveiled the line herself last night at Sephora in Times Square, where the chart-topper applied products to patient customers, who had been queuing outside for hours in anticipation.
Championing diversity above all else, Fenty Beauty’s ambassadors include south Sudanese model Duckie Thot, Chinese 21-year-old Huan Zhou and British model Leomie Anderson – all of whom were in attendance at last night’s launch.
The line targets women of all skin tones, championing that “women everywhere would be included” in the brand, who have developed 40 different hues of foundation and more than 20 correcting “match stix” concealers.
The products have been praised by beauty experts for their slick magnetic packaging and wide-ranging shades, whose prices range from £8 to £46.
In terms of quality, Vogue have hailed Fenty for its “finely-milled and velvety” powders and “ultra-blendable” liquid formulas, which offer ample coverage.
The golden Trophy Wife highlighter – as featured on Ri Ri’s Instagram account – is set to be the best-seller, giving customers Kardashian-worthy cheekbones.
The line was first teased out at the Fenty x Puma by Rihanna spring/summer 2016 show, which debuted a holographic lip gloss.
“With every product I was like, ‘there needs to be something for a dark-skinned girl, there needs to be something for a pale-skinned girl and everything in between,’” Rihanna explained at the launch.
“You want people to appreciate the product and not go ‘oh, that’s cute, but it only looks good on her.’”
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Griezmann urged to leave Barcelona by Lizarazu
- Barca hurt by Coutinho injury in Clasico defeat
- The Address President Buhari Could Have Given: A Piece by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Davido’s fiancee Chioma tattoos their son’s name on her wrist
- Wizkid “hides” from the camera at his baby mama’s birthday party
- “I didn’t go nowhere, I’m still Jagaban” – Tinubu says as he visits Gov. Sanwo-Olu
- “Our lifestyle is provoking the youths” – Rochas Okorocha tells fellow senators
- I wanted to share looted palliatives on my birthday – Lawmaker SOB Agunbiade
- Calvert-Lewin deserved England chance before Abraham – Rooney
- Atletico Madrid 2-0 Real Betis: Llorente and Suarez strike to seal new club record
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News3 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles3 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos3 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities2 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
News2 years ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities3 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport2 years ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Entertainment News3 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World