Sexy Ghanaian actress, Kisa Gbekle shook the entire social media when she released series of racy photos to celebrate her birthday recently. The actress, in a new chat, mentioned that sex is not everything in a woman’s life.
At the time of her birthday celebration, she was bashed by a lot of people for posting such photos on the internet. The actress, who once had a nude photo-shoot had to defend herself saying the photos were not initially meant for the social media, but she had to push them out after the snippet began to trend.
“I wasn’t going to post those pictures,” she opened up to Potpourri in a chat. “Those pictures were actually taken for my photographer’s portfolio. I wasn’t meant to post them but they were already trending and I had no option but to post. I must confess the reactions were confounding. All my colleagues were shocked and most advised me not to post such again and I have really taken their advice,” she said.
Kisa, who had her formal training at Ghollywood Academy of Arts on scholarship from Regional Theatre says she’s very different from the image her birthday pictures projected.
The actress however opened up about sex and relationship, she mentioned that life is not about sex only and so she can live with a man who is not sound in bed. She added that she is not really crazy about sex.
“What I can’t stand in a man is irresponsibility, being un-presentable and bad odour. Some men smell really bad. Not everyone can deal with a man that smells bad. I believe so much in love. Even if the man is not good in bed, and I love him, I will still stay with him. If you know how to do it better than your man you can teach him. Sex is not everything in a woman’s life. Love is the most important thing”
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- New Music: Olawale Kentucky – Kokoka ft. Boy Combination
- New Music: Bordegga – African Woman (Prod By Spells)
- UK government sets date for first post-Brexit budget
- Sanwo-Olu Declares State of Emergency on Dilapidated Roads in Lagos
- Rohr looks at positives as Brazil force Nigeria to 1-1 draw
- Portugal 3-0 Luxembourg: Silva, Ronaldo and Guedes on target in comfortable outing
- Iceland 0-1 France: Giroud makes Iceland pay the penalty
- Czech Republic 2-1 England: Comeback win denies Three Lions Euro 2020 qualification
- New Muisic: i-Cent – Big Man
- Injured Lloris out of action for club, country till next year
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Celebrities1 year ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Photos2 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
News11 months ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities2 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport10 months ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Community12 months ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!