The Starboy Jersey was first released 10th September by Sports Apparel giant, Nike, as a collaboration between the African Pop Sensation, Wizkid, and the brand.
However, only limited editions of the jersey were produced. Receiving positive reviews and acclaims, a lot of demands were made to the sports brand and the musician requesting for more jerseys to be produced. We guess the pleas didn’t fall into deaf ears because Starboy himself took to Social Media to announce the impending release of more jerseys on Nigeria’s Independent day ( October 1st).
See his post below:
If you want one like we all do, GET IN LINE !!!!
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Paris Saint-Germain coach Tuchel extends deal to 2021
- Barcelona 1 Valencia 2: Valverde pressure increases as Catalans denied historic Copa win
- New Music: Pace Major – But We Still
- Alicia Keys Talks New Music, Upcoming Autobiography as She Covers Essence’s Latest Issue
- New Music: Mike & Deglorious – Jesus ft. Onos
- Young Thug, J. Cole, And Travis Scott Link Up For New Track “The London”
- Patoranking Releases New Afrobeat Infused Dancehall Album Titled “Wilmer”
- Ghana name Andre Ayew captain ahead of Africa Cup of Nations
- Nigeria’s Flying Eagles thrash Qatar 4 – 0 in U20 World Cup opener
- Leaving Real Madrid For Bayern Munich ‘Best Decision’ Of My Career – Arjen Robben
Top Posts & Pages
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Celebrities12 months ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Photos1 year ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities1 year ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
News6 months ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Community7 months ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!
Entertainment News8 months ago
2Pac Isn’t Dead I helped Him Fake His Death – British Man