Teleology has announced the constitution of a new Board of Directors for Nigeria’s telecommunication company, 9mobile, following the successful completion of the tenure of the former Board appointed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and in fulfillment of the consequential transfer of final ownership to the new investors, Teleology Nigeria Limited.
“We thank all out-going members of the Board for helping to shepherd 9mobile through the critical transition phase it has passed through since July 2017 and wish them the very best in their future assignments.
“For us, the composition of the new Board of Directors is another significant milestone, and this follows the issuance of final approval of no objection by the Board of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to the effect that the technical and financial bids Teleology submitted for 9mobile met and satisfied all the regulatory requirements.
“This is indeed the dawn of a new era in the evolution of the 9mobile brand in the Nigerian market.”
The new Board of Directors are:
1. Nasiru Ado Bayero (Chairman)
2. Asega Aliga (Non Executive Director)
3. Adrian Wood (Non Executive Director)
4. Mohammed Edewor (Non Executive Director)
5. Winston Ndubueze Udeh (Non Executive Director)
6. Abdulrahman Ado (Executive Director)
7. Stephane Beuvelet (Acting Managing Director)
The new Chairman of the Board, Alhaji Nasiru Ado Bayero welcomes the appointment stating, “as we begin this new epochal phase, we wish to thank all the employees who built this viable business.
“Our debt of gratitude also goes to our subscribers even as we assure them to get ready for real best-in-class additional value for their relationship with the 9mobile brand. Without you, there could not have been a 9mobile business for us to invest in today.
“We will justify your confidence in our brand by making significant investments that will improve the value you get for using 9mobile.”
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Oduduwa University Student Electrocuted While Charging Phone
- Profitable sports betting becomes real for everyone
- Saadat Talks About Her Top 10 Most Loved Music Videos On Episode 2 Of “Lifestyle With Saa”
- Jordyn Woods Moves Belongings Out Of Kylie Jenner’s Guest House
- New Video: Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care
- Gareth Bale demands £15m to leave Real Madrid
- Manchester City Captain, Vincent Kompany confirms leaving club
- EPL Introduces New Rules For 2019/2020 Season
- Runtown Announces New EP, Tradition
- Pastime Multi Global Nigeria Presents “Pastime Gaming Competition 2019”
Top Posts & Pages
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Celebrities12 months ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Photos1 year ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities1 year ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
News6 months ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Community7 months ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!
Entertainment News8 months ago
2Pac Isn’t Dead I helped Him Fake His Death – British Man