Money as we all know has a great value (purchasing power) and it makes the world go round.
There are various types of money in the world today and those that are aware of the various types use it to their advantage. The various types of money in most cases compliment each other such that if you have one specific type of money you can use it to get other types.
Money is essential in our businesses, homes, schools, workplaces and in life generally and The Poise Money Monster is here to shade more light on the various types and functions of money. We have the physical cash, connective/influential money, associative money, assets, and experience.
The following types of money stated above will be outlined with little details for more understanding:
Physical cash; This refers to Naira, Dollars, Pounds, Yen and so on), we have connection/influence ( the people you know, the circle you belong ); this is very essential in and valuable in Nigeria, We have the associative money; this refers to the school you attended, the church or societies you belong to and so on. Assets; refer to investments, monetary structures put in place, Experience; refers to personal knowledge and self development.
Money is a necessity in life and if you think you can do well or survive without one or all of this forms of money then you need to reconsider that thought. If you missed our last episode click here
MM Wall of Thought: Work smart in all you do because hard work without smartness is more work and less yield.
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Enrique steps down as Spain coach, replaced by assistant Moreno
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce Adeagba Bukunmi & Nonye Udeogu as brand ambassadors for #NSFDW2019
- Cee-C Stars In The Visuals Of Peruzzi’s “Majesty”
- Poco Lee, Raybekah And More Confirmed For Nigerian Freestyle Football Championship Lagos Regional Auditions At Rowe Park
- Mo Abudu To Chair The 47th International Emmy Awards Gala
- INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corps Members
- Super Falcons lose 1-0 to France in 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup group game
- Report of student visa ban for Nigerians is false — US Embassy
- Tiwa Savage Subs Companies that owe her on Instagram
- New Music: C-Max – Paradise
Top Posts & Pages
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Celebrities1 year ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Photos1 year ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
News7 months ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities1 year ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport6 months ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Community8 months ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!