Connect with us
https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js

News

Tragedy As Power Generator Fumes Kill Husband & Wife In Their Home In Benin City

Published

on

A couple, Imafidon Ototie and his wife, were on Monday found dead in their apartment at Ikpoba-Okha local government area of Edo State. They were reportedly killed by fumes from a generator inside their apartment.

The power generating set was placed at the corridor of the deceased’s room.

One of their sons whose identity could not be ascertained at the time of filing this report was rushed to hospital for medical care.
The couple’s bodies were discovered by one of their sons, Bright, who did not sleep at home that day.

Bright said he raised alarm when he returned home on Monday morning and discovered that his parents were yet to get up from the bed.

He said:

Quote
“I have warned them to put off the generator but they didn’t listen to me. It is like a spirit told me to leave the house and I left. I came back and saw the door locked so I raised alarm.”

Their eldest daughter, Blessing, said she had warned her late parents to always put off the generator at night

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Promote Your Music

Recent Posts On The Poise

Top Posts & Pages

Trending

%d bloggers like this: