Death sentences have been issued by a Yemeni court against ten defendants including President Donald Trump, Saudi King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, and crown prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud for alleged war crimes.
The court proceeding was held in their absence at Houthi-run Specialised Criminal Court in the Yemeni governorate of Saada over the Saudi-led coalition’s attack on a bus full of young boys in Dahyan in the Majz district
Donald Trump, Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, and Norton Schwartz were issued death sentences for their alleged roles in the attack.
The defendants are also required to pay a $10 billion fine to families of those killed in the 2019 airstrike.
Commander of the Saudi Air Force, Turki bin Bandar bin Abdulaziz, Yemeni President Abedrabbo Mansour Hadi, Yemen’s Vice President Ali Mohsen Saleh Al-Ahmar, Prime Minister Ahmed bin Dagher, Defence Minister Muhammad Al-Maqdishi, and former US Defence Secretary James Norman Mattis were also sentenced to death.
They were charged with having sent an airstrike which reportedly killed 51 people, including 40 children, after hitting a school bus.
The news agency reported that: “The prosecution has registered its partial appeal to the fifth paragraph of the verdict, regarding the right of those included in the indictment. Thus, the court has not decided on it yet. Private prosecution attorney, Hamdan Shani, joined his appeal to the prosecution’s appeal, while the defence attorney, Abdel Wahab Al-Fadhli, reserved the right to appeal on behalf of the defendants.”
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Liverpool 2-0 Midtjylland: Jota helps secure hard-fought Champions League win
- Atletico Madrid 3-2 Salzburg: Joao Felix leaves it late for Simeone’s side
- Borussia Monchengladbach 2-2 Real Madrid: Casemiro rescues LaLiga champions
- Marseille 0-3 Manchester City: Torres strikes again as Guardiola’s side cruise
- NNPC blames #EndSARS Protests for fuel scarcity
- Ex-IG Ibrahim Idris returns to village as new wife takes family assets in Abuja
- FG Declares Thursday As Public Holiday To Mark Celebration Of Eid Mawlid
- We must regulate social media before it destroys us – Lai Mohammed
- Shakhtar Donetsk 0-0 Inter: Lukaku scoring streak ends in Kiev stalemate
- Lokomotiv Moscow 1-2 Bayern Munich: Kimmich spares defending champions’ blushes with late winner
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News3 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles3 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos3 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities2 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
News2 years ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities3 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport2 years ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Entertainment News3 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World