Victor Lindelof has been named Sweden’s Footballer of the year, with 10-time winner Zlatan Ibrahimovic missing out on the award for the second year running.
Lindelof was awarded the Golden Ball trophy during a ceremony in Stockholm on Monday evening after helping Sweden reach the World Cup quarterfinals
It’s the second year in a row that the player-of-the-year award goes to a centre-back, with Andreas Granqvist winning in 2017, ending a run of Ibrahimovic winning 10 times in succession.
“It means a lot to me, I’m incredibly proud,” Lindelof told newspaper Aftonbladet, which awards the prize. “It’s an award that I grew up with and watched on TV when Zlatan stood there year after year. It’s huge, and it’s still hard to comprehend.
Search The Poise
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Saadat Talks About Her Top 10 Most Loved Music Videos On Episode 2 Of “Lifestyle With Saa”
- Jordyn Woods Moves Belongings Out Of Kylie Jenner’s Guest House
- New Video: Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care
- Gareth Bale demands £15m to leave Real Madrid
- Manchester City Captain, Vincent Kompany confirms leaving club
- EPL Introduces New Rules For 2019/2020 Season
- Runtown Announces New EP, Tradition
- Pastime Multi Global Nigeria Presents “Pastime Gaming Competition 2019”
- New Music: M’Dee – Calling You
- Griezmann Booed By Atletico Madrid Supporters in Final Appearance
Top Posts & Pages
Articles2 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Celebrities12 months ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Entertainment News2 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Photos1 year ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities1 year ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
News6 months ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Community7 months ago
Earn Money Watching Advert Videos Today On PERVIEWPAYS.COM !!
Entertainment News8 months ago
2Pac Isn’t Dead I helped Him Fake His Death – British Man