Will Smith has revealed that he and his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith have had sexual relationships with other people throughout their marriage.
He said that their marriage was monogamous at first but they eventually opened it.
Recall that last year, their relationship was a topic of discussion after rapper August Alsina claimed he was in a relationship with Jada with permission from Will.
Initially, Jada dismissed the claims, but she and Will later said during the Red Table Talk show that there was “an entanglement” between Jada and August.
Now in a new interview with GQ, Will has admitted that while their marriage was monogamous at first, they decided to open it up after realising they were both “miserable and clearly something had to change”.
He also revealed that while the conversation surrounding Alsina had focused on Jada and many people slammed her as the unfaithful one, both he and his wife had had other sexual relationships during their marriage.
He said: “Jada never believed in conventional marriage. Jada had family members that had an unconventional relationship. So she grew up in a way that was very different than how I grew up.”
“There were significant endless discussions about, what is relational perfection? What is the perfect way to interact as a couple? And for the large part of our relationship, monogamy was what we chose, not thinking of monogamy as the only relational perfection.
“We have given each other trust and freedom, with the belief that everybody has to find their own way. And marriage for us can’t be a prison.
“And I don’t suggest our road for anybody. I don’t suggest this road for anybody. But the experiences that the freedoms that we’ve given one another and the unconditional support, to me, is the highest definition of love.”
The couple first married in 1997 and have two children together, Jayden and Willow.
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Barcelona 1-0 Dynamo Kiev: Pique gets Koeman’s side off the mark in Champions League
- Spartak Moscow 3-4 Leicester City: Deadly Daka hits four as Foxes win classic
- ‘What is the hope for Nigeria?’ – Media Consultant, Chukwuyem Eledan speaks on Police Brutality in Nigeria
- Amnesty International Reveals Buhari regime is protecting officers who tortured, murdered #EndSARS protesters
- Club Brugge 1-5 Manchester City: Palmer nets as slick visitors win big
- #EndSARS: Lagos Judicial Panel Concludes Sitting, Awards N148.2m To 23 Victims Of Police Brutality
- Paris Saint-Germain 3-2 RB Leipzig: Messi scores twice to complete comeback
- Atletico Madrid 2-3 Liverpool: History-making Salah seals dramatic win after Griezmann red
- Porto 1-0 Milan: Diaz strike leaves timid Rossoneri without a point in Group B
- Kim Kardashian Pays Kanye West $23 Million For Hidden Hills Estate
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News4 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
News11 months ago
Buhari Reportedly plots retirement of southern Police AIG to clear paths for another IG from northern region
Articles4 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos4 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities3 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
Entertainment News4 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World
Celebrities4 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Videos1 year ago
New Video: KingTurun – Jaiye