Popular Ghanaian actress, model, film producer and entrepreneur, Yvonne Nelson is now a new mum, Nkonkonsana is reporting.
According to news outlet, the Ghanaian actress allegedly gave birth to a baby girl at an unnamed facility in Accra, Ghana, on October 29, and the news outlet claimed that the father of the child, who is not a Ghanaian, was also present during the birth.
The news of the actress’ pregnancy first surfaced in July after news outlets alleged that she had tied the knot with a mystery partner, and that claims seemed backed up by the actress’ earlier statement to BBC, in which she said that she would get married in 2017.
“This year, I’ll be getting married this year,” she was quoted to have told BBC’s Veronique Edwards, though she did not give details about the planned wedding.
In October, more news that she was heavy with baby surfaced after folks confirmed that she was staying away from public eye. Though some of her colleagues in the industry dismissed the news as a lie, the actress herself never addressed the rumour.
However, in a SnapChat video earlier this month, fans noted that she had added so much weight, and she reportedly told one of them, “Charley I know, I know, I know am looking big I am looking fat I know. I know, I know I am aware. I know.”
On her Instagram, she often reposted old photos from her archive to keep up conversation on her page and never expressly denied the news that she was with a child.
Now, Nkonkonsana reports that the multi-award winning star has finally welcomed a daughter. This baby is said to be ‘light-skinned’ as the actress’ partner. The outlet went further to add that Nelson has been discharged from the hospital and is currently recuperating at her home in Ghana.
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Bill Clinton charges Nigerian govt to dialogue with #EndSARS protesters
- Nigerian govt owes road contractors N392bn —Fashola
- Skales Lends his Voice to the #EndSARS Protest with New single Titled “Tell Us”
- Nigeria is murdering its citizens – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Zidane calls for calm after Real Madrid stunned by Shakhtar Donetsk
- UK Announces Closure Of Visa Application Centres In Nigeria
- Real Madrid 2-3 Shakhtar Donetsk: Visitors survive ‘nightmare’ to stun LaLiga champions
- United Nations Calls For End To Attack On Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria
- I am embarrassed to have ever supported this bunch of senseless leaders – Gov. Ganduje’s Daughter
- We’re compiling evidences to ensure trial of COAS Tukur Buratai before the International Criminal Court – Femi Falana
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News3 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles3 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos3 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities2 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
News2 years ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities3 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport2 years ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Entertainment News3 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World