Zenith Bank Plc has launched the Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, USSD, payments on Point of Sales (USSD on POS), enabling customers to pay for goods and services via POS terminals in merchant locations or on e-commerce websites without the use of cards.
The innovative payment solution, which is powered by CoralPay, allows Zenith Bank customers to use the *966# Eazy Banking (USSD) to pay for goods and services on POS terminals in merchant locations or on e-commerce websites through the generation of a payment code on the POS terminal which is then confirmed by the customer using their USSD pin.
At the launch of the new payment solution, the Group Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Zenith Bank Plc., Mr. Peter Amangbo, said: “This solution is an exciting and highly innovative initiative in promoting financial inclusion, facilitating payments by customers either remotely in the comfort of their homes/offices or at merchant locations without the use of a payment card. With this solution, customers in remote locations plagued with challenges of poor Internet access can now carry out transactions easily using their feature phones.”
Zenith Bank’s *966# Eazy Banking on POS will further drive financial inclusion through agency banking. It also allows bank customers, irrespective of their bank, to carry out withdrawals from their accounts or wallets without cards on the POS terminals at agent locations.
The solution has been successfully connected to all existing POS terminals through integration with leading Payment Terminal Service Providers (PTSPs) and directly to e-commerce sites (Websites) of Zenith Bank merchants/customers.
It also supports wallet-to-wallet transactions across provider banks and Mobile Money Operators (MMOs), enabling interoperability across platforms, financial institutions and payment service providers (PSPs) in the payment industry.
Search The Poise
Promote Your Music
Recent Posts On The Poise
- Days of rigging are over – police boss
- Rep says each member gets N9.3 million every month
- Ikeja electric suspends new electricity tariff
- Yemi Alade Celebrates Nigeria’s 60th Independence Day with a live rendition of her song “CIA (Criminal in Agbada)
- Police To Punish Officer For Attacking Journalist At Revolution Now Protest – Spokesperson
- Google And Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation Partner To Support Tourism Industry – Launch Tour Nigeria Collection
- First Person To Be Cured Of HIV Dies Of Cancer
- Nicki Minaj and her husband, Kenneth Petty Welcome First Child
- Pogba returns to France squad for Nations League matches
- Bukayo Saka Picks England Ahead Of Nigeria
Top Posts & Pages
Entertainment News3 years ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have Started Hanging Out Again
Articles3 years ago
Marcus Rashford’s Girlfriend Lucia Loi
Photos3 years ago
Leroy Sane’s Girlfriend Candice Brook
Celebrities2 years ago
David Beckham Allegedly Got His Daughter’s Teacher Pregnant
News2 years ago
Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects
Celebrities3 years ago
Jesse Lingard Breaks Up With Girlfriend Jena Frumes
Sport2 years ago
Bournemouth Signs Liverpool Defender Nathaniel Clyne On Loan
Entertainment News3 years ago
Top 10 Sexiest Young Female Celebrities in The World